
Every other weekend we get to have our grandson Kaden come and stay with us. What fun it is to be a grandparent!! We love having him come and stay with us and his uncles just think he is the bomb!! The last weekend he was with us (July 17-19) Michael set up a tent in the family room for him. He loved playing in it and watching movies while laying on blankets and pillows inside the tent.

We found one of McKay's old computer games--a Winnie the Pooh interactive story. Kaden discovered a tic-tac-toe game within the story and played it for hours. And can I just brag a bit and say that my three-year-old grandson not only played the game, but he won game after game after game!!

Notice his little tongue sticking out of his mouth as he concentrates on making his next move! What a cutie!!!!!!!! Can't wait until he's with us again--what fun we'll have!
What a cutie! We haven't seen him in so long, I didn't know it was him at first. Can't wait to see you all in September.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute and getting so big!! Love the picture with him at the computer. Totally priceless. Kids that age remind us that we can find joy in simple things.
ReplyDeleteWow-That post ALMOST made me anxious for my turn to be a grandma Jen. I know I'll love it, but don't feel a real rush. I'll just enjoy Kaden with you for a little longer. RaeAnn
ReplyDelete