Colton outdid himself this year with his gingerbread house. It took 4 batches of dough and a couple batches of royal icing to get it all put together, but it was impressive! I look forward to a couple years off while he is on his mission!!
Bill won a Hummer limo ride for us from Adams G3. We were going to go see the lights at Thanksgiving Point, but because of the snowstorm they closed the light show down, soooo.... instead we rented a DVD and rode around on the streets of Orem and PG while we watched it. Fun family time!!
Kaden loves to go fishing with his papa. This year he got to experience ice fishing and he loved it. He even caught a fish!
McKay is playing lacrosse again (still?). I didn't know this was a year round sport! To bad they keep charging us every time the seasons change. He is now playing High School lacrosse. Tryouts for the PG teams were held in the BYU indoor practice field. He made the Freshman/Sophomore team. He is having a lot of fun and hopefully I'll have some better pictures to add as the season progresses. Right now he is trying to decide whether to play middie or attack. He scored a goal during one of his tournament games a couple weeks ago and this past Friday he scored another in his game against Alta. This is a young team and they are still learning. A lot of them haven't been playing any longer than McKay has (one year), but I think they have potential. They will only get better over the next four years!

And finally (and I do mean finally!) it is now official: Devin and Krystal are engaged. They have been talking about it for months. The temple was reserved about 2 and 1/2 months ago and the reception place was booked about the same time, but I wasn't allowed to say they were engaged yet. But now the question has been asked and answered with a "yes" and a ring was given so I can tell everyone. Devin and Krystal are engaged and they will be getting married August 4th in the Salt Lake temple!!! Welcome to the family Krystal. It will be nice to have another girl in the family. There was definitely to much testosterone!!
Jon says he wants that ginger bread house as our house :) YAY for Devin getting married!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!