Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall Break

Over fall break McKay and I made a quick trip up to Washington to see my parents and my grandma who will be 96 this month! It was a short trip, but we made the most of it visiting family, taking a trip to the Darigold cheese factory in Sunnyside, and to Boehms chocolates! I was sad I didn't have a camera (I gave mine to Colton to take on his mission)because it would have been nice to have some pictures of everyone. But, then on the way home I remembered we had Colton's iphone which has a camera. Maybe not the best quality, but better than nothing! So we started snapping pictures out the window of the car as we made the 9-1/2 hour drive home. Pictures going over the Blues....
a picture of us crossing the 45th parallel (halfway between the equator and the north pole)...
and a picture each time we crossed the Snake River (we snapped the first 3 of them, but missed the last one!).
McKay got a lot of experience driving and I tried to relax while he was doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment