Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mission Call

Two and a half months ago Colton received his mission call. I was up the canyon at girl's camp, but knowing his call would most likely come on Wednesday, I came home. We all made our guesses and wrote them on the outside of the envelope. I told him that he would be going somewhere cold like Norway or Siberia since after coming home from Dixie in May he walked around the house wrapped in a blanket because he was so cold!! The anticipation was just like Christmas!! Colton opened the envelope and read the call to us. He will be serving in the California Carlsbad mission and leaving on September 28th!! I am very proud of you Colton and your willingness and worthiness to go for two years and serve the Lord and the people of the California Carlsbad mission.

1 comment:

  1. Cute new family pic at the top! We have a new blog btw: stmitchellfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete